A full-featured motor controller with built-in thermal overloads to protect your greenhouse motors
The iDrive 300™ Motor Controller is perhaps the most compact, powerful, and versatile motor controller on the market today. Packed with smart features such as a 5 position manual override switch, motor reverse delay, and high quality components, the iDrive 300™ is capable of controlling nearly every type of vent and curtain motor out there.
Versatility by Design
A simple and elegant solution for controlling your vents, curtains, 2 speed motors, and other motor applications this unit was designed to be as versatile as possible. The iDrive300 gives you the option of controlling your equipment in several different modes – manual or automatic – stand alone or connected to a thermostat or electronic controller. Additionally, several integrated safety features help protect your motor and greenhouse during installation and daily operation.
Not only does the iDrive 300 offer versatility and safety, it’s simpler to install and is engineered to work the way you need it to. So whether you just want a simple manual switch to control a motor, or you have any common electronic controller, the iDrive 300 works equally well either way. And its compact design makes it easy to place in the greenhouse.
With the iDrive 300, Link4 simply took all the best features on the market, combined them together, and then made the design even better with top quality components and smart engineering. The final result is the most advanced and well designed motor controller available today.
- Provides both automated interface and manual control over your reversing or multi-speed motors
- Control motors manually, by thermostat, or by automated electronic controller
- Works with any common motor
- Works with any common thermostat or electronic controller
- Built in 5 second delay when switching directions or speeds
- Built in thermal overload protects motors from shorts, surges, or installation wiring errors
- Built in interlock prevents motor from being driven both directions at the same time
- Built in limit switch inputs
- Five position manual override switch offers two off positions for safer control
- Compact design offers more placement options within greenhouse
- Easy to install and wire
- Includes easy to use wiring diagrams
- Built with highest grade components for long life and trouble-free operation
- Line Inputs - Single phase, three phase, and 5 wire 120V, 108V, 230V, 480V
- Line Outputs – Matches Line Input configuration
- Three wire control design (open, close, 24V common to electronic controller or thermostat)
- Three wire limit switch design (open limit, close limit, 24V common to motor limit switches)
- Internal 24VAC transformer provides power for electronic controller relays and limit switches
- Dimensions 8.5”x6.5”x4.0” (215.9x165.1x101.6mm)
- Weight 10 lbs (4.5KG)